• Assistant teacher/ Teacher/ Senior Teacher/ Coordinator/ Vice Principal for Junior & Senior Section
• Subjects: Bangla, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Accounting, Bangladesh Studies, Economics, Business Studies, Commerce
Job Description / Responsibility
• Serving in the position of Teacher for English Medium School from Standard Play group to O level;
• Prepare lesson plans, teaching materials and developing curriculum for effective teaching
• Ensuring that students are involved in learning
• Giving feedback about students’ performance and their activities to the Head of School.
• Observing, recording and reporting on the performance of individual student as assigned;
• Communicating effectively with students, parents, and other professionals;
• Executing the day to day plans under the direction of the Head of School/Vice Principal/ Coordinator;
• All academic responsibilities related to students exam, parents dealing and other duties as the position requires.
• Maintaining a professional attitude and devotion to the School at all times including confidentiality.
• Performing other duties and responsibilities as required
Full-time/ Part Time
• Bachelor or Master from reputed university or institute
• O/A Level background
• At least 2 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• Teaching, Student Counseling, Ensuring Student-Centered Learning, Designing Activities & Making Plan
• Must have knowledge of Microsoft office ( Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Presentation using projector)
• Only applicants with English Medium experience may apply
• Only applicants with strong command in English may apply
• Applicant must have knowledge about the International Qualifications i.e. PLSC, IGCSE O/A Levels, IELTS
• Applicant must have knowledge about the specification of the subject he/she will be teaching
Lalmatia & Mirpur Branch, Dhaka
Salary negotiation depends on applicant’s English medium background and teaching experience.
As per service benefit
Send your CV to email@example.com
Eligible candidates are requested to submit CV with cover letter attached with a passport size photograph through e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org .
Hard copy of CV will be accepted.
1/5, Block A, Lalmatia, Mohammadpur, Dhaka 1207
Application Deadline : 31 May, 2018