Riddles ( Fatima Bint Afzal )
Fatima Bint Afzal
- People but me to eat, but they never eat me. What am I ?
- What starts with ‘T’ ends with ‘T’ and is filled with ‘T’?
- I have no wings but I fly. I have no eyes but I cry. What am I?
- Name 3 consecutive numbers whose sum and product is the same.
- It was raining heavily. Andrew went outside and played in the rain for twenty minutes. Yet, not a single hair on his head got wet. How?
- The more I am there, the less you see. What am I?
- I exist only where there is light. But, I die when light falls on me. What am I?
- You throw me away when you need me. And you take me back when you done with me. What am I?
- Plate 2. Teapot 3. Clouds 4. 1,2,3 (1+2+3=6) (1 ×2×3=6)
- He was bald 6. Darkness 7. Shadow 8. Anchor