TERMS OF WITHDRAWAL
- If a student chooses to discontinue his/her studies at Averroes International School, a notice of withdrawal should be given one term in advance, prior to the student’s last day of school.
- Valid reasons should be included in the notice of withdrawal and parents/guardians will be required to attend an “exit interview” with the school.
- Outstanding school fees/other fees must be settled in full before the student’s last day at school
- No report or leaving certificate will be issued without this payment.
- Admission fees are not refunded or prorated under any circumstance.